We are currently experiencing intermittent telephone outages. For non-urgent matters, please email us at: email@example.com.
For urgent matters, please call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest Emergency Room.
To ensure the safety of our patients, we are asking for your cooperation in limiting your exposure to the general public.
If you have any of the following symptoms: fever, flu-like symptoms (body aches & chills), and shortness of breath, please contact your local Emergency Department by telephone for further instructions.
For any non-urgent visits, it is suggested that you reschedule your visit to a later time.
Our practice is currently recommending avoidance of:
- non-essential travel involving contact with crowds e.g. air travel, public transportation
- large gatherings e.g. sporting events, concerts, banquet style restaurants, professional conventions
- known sick contacts, where possible
- wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Hand sanitizers containing alcohol may be used where soap and water is not available.
- cover cough and sneeze with arm, not hand
- avoid touching face
- when in public spaces consider wearing gloves which should be laundered daily, or utilize disposable gloves
OBGYN San Francisco
Since its founding in 1939, Golden Gate OBGYN San Francisco has been a leader in providing quality, personalized healthcare to generations of Bay Area women. Our practice was established by Dr. Lois Holmes Brock, one of California’s first female physicians.
In 2011, we continued our tradition of innovation by building a state-of-the-art facility in the North Waterfront neighborhood of San Francisco. This beautiful office also includes ancillary services such as the MonaLisa Touch for feminine rejuvenation and Antepartum Testing to expecting moms needing further evaluation.
It’s our mission to improve the overall health and wellness of our patients and to maintain the legacy of our founders. Please let us know how we can serve you.
Sign Up for Classes
We provide pregnancy and childbirth classes in our own state-of-the-art facility. Each program is designed with substantial input from our physicians and reflects the standards and philosophy of our medical practice.
- Baby Care Basics: Learn about normal newborn activities and how to feed, bathe, change and protect your baby.
- Breastfeeding 101: Learn the facts about breastfeeding, as well as how to position your infant, feeding routines and how to resolve common breastfeeding issues.
- Childbirth Preparation: Learn how to prepare for labor and birth by understanding the stages of labor, relaxation techniques, pain medication options and guidance for partner support. This is a two-day class held on successive nights.