Golden Gate Obstetrics and Gynecology provides a full range of services for women of all ages. Our providers have expertise in all areas of reproductive health and wellness, including preventative care, diagnostic services and the treatment of illness. We strive to provide you with the education, support and resources you need to maintain the best possible health.
In-Office Medical Services
- Full preventive care, including an annual well-woman exam, bone density evaluations, adult immunizations, and screenings for breast cancer, cervical cancer, hereditary cancer, genetic disease carrier states and high-risk behaviors
- Contraceptive management
- Infertility evaluation and management
- Treatment of menstrual disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Treatment of menopausal symptoms
- Permanent sterilization (laparoscopic or hysteroscopic)
- Hysteroscopy for uterine polyps, myomas or septum resection
- Laparoscopy, a minimally invasive pelvic surgery for cystectomy/oophorectomy, hysterectomy, myomectomy or endometriosis
- Vaginal sling procedure for stress incontinence
- Surgery for pelvic relaxation (cystoceles, rectoceles and enteroceles)
Specialty Classes for Expecting Parents
- Childbirth Prep: For convenience, we have a condensed evening course with limited attendance, or a Saturday morning and early afternoon class, limited to 12 couples. Taught by Labor & Delivery nurse, Tori Kropp, Tori had over two decades of experience with moms in labor, how partners can help and what to really expect.
- Baby Care Basics: Learn the basics for your newborn baby with Tori Kropp, RN. Tori will go over a range of topics from swaddling, to caring for the umbilical cord, when to give Tylenol, and more!
- Breastfeeding 101: Taught by certified lactation consultant, Jackie Marx. Jackie will provide you with helpful tips and tricks when it comes to breastfeeding. Posture, position, size of baby’s tummy and how to prepare to return to work while nursing your little one.