Your CONSULTATION includes a comprehensive skin assessment and personalized education. Our non-surgical treatment options can help you address the following common conditions:
- ACNE – A condition marked by the eruption of red pimples, especially in face, back and chest.
- AGE SPOTS – Brown patches of discoloration, most commonly found on the face, hands and chest.
- DARK CIRCLES – Dark under-eye circles are commonly associated with age, hereditary factors and lack of sleep.
- FACIAL VEINS – Facial veins often form around the nose and cheeks in the form of spider veins and broken capillaries.
- FRECKLES – Pigmented spots on skin are usually genetic, but may also be caused by regular sun exposure.
- LARGE PORES – A condition marked by the appearance of tiny dark spots or empty pin-sized openings on the face.
- LIPOATROPHY – Facial lipoatrophy, or fat loss under the skin, is caused by the breakdown of collagen in the face. This volume loss is a key factor in looking older.
- ROSACEA – Rosacea is characterized by unexplained redness and flushing of the cheeks.
- SPIDER VEINS – Very fine blood vessels at the surface of the skin in the face and legs.
- SUN DAMAGE – Excessively dry, damaged or unevenly pigmented skin that results from years of sun exposure.
- UNWANTED HAIR – Any excess hair found on the face or body.
- WRINKLES – Lines in the skin caused by premature aging, sun exposure, facial expressions or genetics.
Schedule your Comprehensive Skin Consultation ONLINE.
**Please note that all consultations are $50, which is applied toward any service treatment OR any products within our office!